Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Thanksgiving Was A Success!!!!!

Pin It Now!
Since I moved, it's been difficult to post and film.  I am very busy helping my sister with her website and marketing her business (you can check out a link down below) and now that I live with family, there's always people, especially kids, in and out.  Throw in a new puppy, and now preparing for the holidays, and I'm swamped.

http://whenstylecounts.webstarts.com/ GIFT CERTIFICATES now available on line! Click on the link on our home page to purchase a gift for that special someone! Please share with friends and family. Remember to check out the list of services so you can purchase a gift in accordance with the services you would like the person to receive! http://whenstylecounts.webstarts.com/about.html

We did have a great Thanksgiving.  Hoping all of you did too.  Below are some pictures of our meal, which we all contributed to.  Happy Holidays to all and hopefully, when things settle in January, I can come back strong!!!












2 comments:

  1. Please pass the stuffing and brussels sprouts! Enjoy the new puppy. I'm so tempted to get a puppy too, but think maybe I'll wait until spring so I don't have to housetrain him when there's a foot of snow on the ground.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the food for the holidays was just delicious. The puppy is getting big. She's 8 months old now and still a terror, but hysterical. You can check out food from our Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve celebrations on my new post made today.

      Delete

Real Time Web Analytics