Friday, June 28, 2013

Lunch - Chicken Salad

Pin It Now!
Only 368 calories!

Chicken Salad

Ingredients:

Fresh spinach - 2 cups
Romaine lettuce - 2 cups
canned chicken breast - 1/3 cup
chick peas - 1/3 cup
1 large hard boiled egg - chopped
Wishbone fat free Ranch dressing - 4 tbsp

Combine ingredients, stir well and enjoy!

I love salads, especially in the summer time.  They are light, yet filling.  They also contain just about everything you need in your diet within one bowl, which is wonderful.  I had plenty of protein, some carbs and of course vitamins from green, leafy vegetables.


I will link this recipe to Foodie Friends Friday Linky PartWhipperberryThe Chicken ChickCountrified HicksSwap N Share SundayTry A New Recipe TuesdaySaturday Dishes and One Creative Mommy.  Click on the links to check them out or check out my sidebar for links to their sites!

If you have any questions, want tips or would just like to chat, feel free to email me at Reenepisi56@gmail.com!


Reene Pisi












For my intro click here




No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics