Friday, June 7, 2013

Avocado and Salsa

Pin It Now!
I have been very, very busy the last few weeks.  Tonight I made a quick meal in less than 15 minutes and it was absolutely delicious!

Avocado and Salsa

Ingredients:

1 Avocado
Salsa of your choice (I used Tostitos mild)
1 bag of brown rice
boneless pork chops

Cut avocado, pit and scoop out into a bowl.  Stir until smooth or to the texture you desire. I left it a little chunky.  Add salsa and blend well with spoon.

Grill pork chops on grill (I used my George Foreman) or you can barbeque or cook in a pan!

Cook rice per directions (90 seconds in microwave)

Put avocado and salsa mixture over rice and pork.  In less than 15 minutes you have a delicious meal.  Enjoy!







I will link this recipe to Foodie Friends Friday Linky PartWhipperberryThe Chicken ChickCountrified HicksSwap N Share SundayTry A New Recipe TuesdaySaturday Dishes and One Creative Mommy.  Click on the links to check them out or check out my sidebar for links to their sites!

If you have any questions, want tips or would just like to chat, feel free to email me at Reenepisi56@gmail.com!


Reene Pisi












For my intro click here

3 comments:

  1. What's not to like about avocado and salsa! Or just the avocado. I could eat the whole thing like an apple. (but then I'd have heartburn.) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many delicious things on your blog. Thank you for sharing Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Katherine, I wish I had more time to devote to it, but I do what I can! I love to cook and no one has been disappointed yet! :) Hugs back.

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics