Thursday, May 9, 2013

Veggie Omelette Again!

Pin It Now!
We love omelettes.  Here's another fun egg dish I made.

Veggie Omelette

Ingredients:

onions
peppers
scallions
zucchini
egg whites
2 whole eggs
American cheese

See video below.   For other great egg dishes click on links below.

The Ultimate Omelette
Eggs In Purgatory
Eggs with cheese
Egg whites with ham, cheese and salsa
Zucchini and eggs



I will link this recipe to Foodie Friends Friday Linky PartWhipperberryThe Chicken ChickCountrified HicksSwap N Share SundayTry A New Recipe Tuesday, Saturday Dishes and One Creative Mommy.  Click on the links to check them out or check out my sidebar for links to their sites!

If you have any questions, want tips or would just like to chat, feel free to email me at Reenepisi56@gmail.com!


Reene Pisi












For my intro click here

4 comments:

  1. We eat lots of omelets here. Thanks for sharing on Foodie Friends Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omelettes can be fun to experiment with, thanks for sharing at Foodie Friends Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adding different things to omelettes is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you to all. Yes, I love eggs and I love making them different ways. When the kids were little sometimes we would do breakfast for dinner! I've done that for hubby a few times too. He loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics