Monday, May 27, 2013

Salmon Steaks and Sides

Pin It Now!
Salmon Steaks and sides.  I made delicious salmon steaks for dinner with garlic brussels sprouts and baked potato.

Brussels Sprouts

Ingredients:
olive oil
garlic cloves (sliced)
brussels sprouts cut in half longways
salt

heat olive oil in pan on medium heat.  Add garlic cloves.  Cook until soft and browning.  Parboil brussels sprouts.  Cut in half longways. Add to oil and garlic and season with salt to taste. Cook stirring often to desired texture.

Salmon Steaks

Ingredients:
salmon steaks
olive oil
salt

Add salmon steaks into the same pan as the cooking brussels sprouts as shown in video below.  Season with salt to taste.  Cook to your liking' I like mine more well done.





 



I will link this recipe to Foodie Friends Friday Linky PartWhipperberryThe Chicken ChickCountrified HicksSwap N Share SundayTry A New Recipe TuesdaySaturday Dishes and One Creative Mommy.  Click on the links to check them out or check out my sidebar for links to their sites!

If you have any questions, want tips or would just like to chat, feel free to email me at Reenepisi56@gmail.com!


Reene Pisi












For my intro click here

1 comment:

  1. Salmon and Brussels sprouts has to be among my favorite!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics