Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Pork Chops and Sauerkraut In the Crock Pot (Slow Cooker)

Pin It Now!
This was a quick version of my previous pork chop and sauerkraut dish.  I didn't have time today to film or fuss, especially with peeling, chopping, etc.  So, I quickly cut up an onion at 8 a.m. and threw it together from there!

Pork Chops and Sauerkraut

Ingredients:

olive oil
onion
balsamic vinegar
boneless pork chops
sauerkraut
salt
canned pears in light syrup

Coat the bottom of the crock pot (slow cooker) and set to high.  Chop onion in thin strips and add to pot.  Add pork chops and some balsamic vinegar and salt to taste.  Let cook until pork is tender and onions and sauerkraut are soft.

Top with canned pears, serve and enjoy!  Quick, easy and delicious.  No mess, easy cleanup and while it's cooking you can run errands and do your chores!





I will link this recipe to Foodie Friends Friday Linky PartWhipperberryThe Chicken ChickCountrified HicksSwap N Share SundayTry A New Recipe TuesdaySaturday Dishes and One Creative Mommy.  Click on the links to check them out or check out my sidebar for links to their sites!

If you have any questions, want tips or would just like to chat, feel free to email me at Reenepisi56@gmail.com!


Reene Pisi












For my intro click here

1 comment:

  1. The food is absolutely amazing. I hope I could taste and cook that in actual, maybe if I have much time since I am so busy working. Anyways, thanks for sharing your article. God Bless and have a good day. Visit my site too.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics