Saturday, April 20, 2013

Marinade for London Broil

Pin It Now!
I rarely cook Steak or London Broil, however, I desired it when I saw a nice piece while shopping recently. London Broil always tasted so delicious if it marinates 12 - 24 hours before cooking.

Marinade for London Broil

Ingredients:

red onion
white onion
garlic
butter
balsamic vinegar
olive oil
ketchup
yellow mustard

Chop onion and garlic into small pieces and place in bowl.  Add about a teaspoon of softened butter.  Add the rest of the ingredients and stir.  If it looks too dry, add a bit more olive oil.


Score meat as shown in video.  Place meat in a tupperware that has a tight cover.  Pour marinade over meat.  Turn meat over so marinade is on both side.  Cover tightly and refrigerate.  Every so often take tupperware out and turn upside down and shake up and down and side to side.  Place back in refrigerator and repeat.  Allow meat to marinate 12 - 24 hours.

Cook on the barbecue or in the broiler.  Serve with the sides of your choice.  Come back tomorrow to see how I cook and what sides I serve.




I will link this recipe to Foodie Friends Friday Linky PartWhipperberryThe Chicken ChickCountrified HicksSwap N Share SundayTry A New Recipe Tuesday, and One Creative Mommy.  Click on the links to check them out or check out my sidebar for links to their sites!


Reene Pisi












For my intro click here



4 comments:

  1. This might be the best looking London Broil I have seen yet. I must try your marinade soon. Found you on Spatulas on Parade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here from Swap N Share Sunday. Looks like a great marinade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for linking up at Swap N Share Sundays. Pinned this for later.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you all. I just finished up dinner and it did come out delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics