Sunday, April 21, 2013

London Broil

Pin It Now!
I let the London Broil marinate about 12 hours and it was absolutely delicious!  The flavors were outstanding.

Ingredients:

marinated London Broil

Place London Broil onto a broiling pan.  Be sure to spread the marinate evenly.  Broil to taste.  I like my meat well done, so I broil a bit longer than many.

I served with a side of spaghetti squash and string beans.  My mom had sent over a big bowl of meatballs in sauce.  There were two large meatballs left in some sauce so I crushed them up to make a meat sauce for the spaghetti squash and put up a small pot with extra sauce.  It came out absolutely exquisite.

I added a side of string beans with butter and called it a meal!

The entire meal took about a half hour to put together.  It's a quick and easy meal when one doesn't want to spend hours in the kitchen, yet wants something tasty and satisfying.






I will link this recipe to Foodie Friends Friday Linky PartWhipperberryThe Chicken ChickCountrified HicksSwap N Share SundayTry A New Recipe Tuesday, and One Creative Mommy.  Click on the links to check them out or check out my sidebar for links to their sites!

If you have any questions, want tips or would just like to chat, feel free to email me at Reenepisi56@gmail.com!


Reene Pisi












For my intro click here


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Thanks for linking up at: Swap N Share Sundays. Pinned it
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This looks delicious! Thanks so much for linking up with "Try a New Recipe Tuesday." This Italian girl's mouth is watering at your London Broil! :-) I, too, love making some of my grandmother's recipes. I miss both of my nonnas. :-) I hope you will be able to join the linkup again this week. Many blessings, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was yummy. There's nothing like grandma's, they are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marinade for London Broil is perfect thanks for sharing at Foodie Friends Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics