Saturday, February 2, 2013

Superbowl Sunday....

Pin It Now!
What are your plans for super bowl?  What will be on the menu?  We have a tradition of getting together with all the ladies.  The guys all go to my brother-in-law's house and we all go to my other sister's house.

I'm making a big pot of chili to bring for everyone.  We will probably be a group of about 20.  at's

What's your favorite part of super bowl?  Mine, the commercials.  LOL

Check back for the chili recipe tomorrow!!!!! Please comment and leave a link to your blog letting us know what you are making and how you are celebrating!

Happy Super Bowl Sunday!  Enjoy!





2 comments:

  1. Of course I have Super Bowl fever! i always want the game with my boyfriend and we have food and snacks and people stop by. It's fun! I got a cravebox filled with Zatarains goodies so now you know!

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics