Monday, February 4, 2013

Eggs With Cheese

Pin It Now!
I made myself some fried eggs with cheese after I put up my Chili.  Quick and easy.  Of course, the dog is addicted to cheese, she just loves it, and it's absolutely impossible to open up any kind of cheese without her realizing it and running to your side awaiting a handout.  Too funny.  We've tried to fool her, we've tried to be quiet, but no matter the packaging, the method of opening, the type of cheese, she knows it.  She cannot be fooled. We are currently looking for a 12 step doggie program...  I suppose I'm her enabler.  I hang my head in shame.

Eggs and Cheese

Ingredients:

Cooking Spray
2 large eggs
American Cheese

Watch video for process.


Super Bowl was fun.  We sure had a huge spread.  Lots of laughs, great conversation, good food and fun!


Best commercials in my opinion - Funniest:  Seniors who sneak out for a night on the town and end their night at Taco Bell.  Most Emotional:  Budweiser Clydesdale as usual.



Hope you had a great Super Bowl Sunday!

I will link this recipe to Foodie Friends Friday Linky PartWhipperberryThe Chicken Chick and One Creative Mommy.  Click on the links to check them out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics