Friday, February 8, 2013

Beef Concoction

Pin It Now!
Beef Concoction - yes that's what I did the other day. I was busy all day and had to be at work late afternoon, so I threw stuff into the crock pot - my own concoction.  Generally, my concoctions come out good and this was no exception.

Beef Concoction:

Ingredients:

beef
frozen peppers
onions (chopped finely)
garlic (chopped small)
parsley (dried or fresh)
salt
red pepper
balsamic vinegar
extra virgin olive oil

Coat the bottom of the crock pot with a small amount of oil.  Put beef, peppers, onions and garlic into pot.  Season with parsley, salt, red pepper and vinegar.  Cover and cook on high until meat is tender.  Enjoy.


I will link this recipe to Foodie Friends Friday Linky PartWhipperberryThe Chicken Chick and One Creative Mommy.  Click on the links to check them out!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics