Monday, January 7, 2013

Zucchini And Eggs

Pin It Now!
This afternoon I made a quick and easy lunch/brunch, whatever one would like to call it.  Hubby wasn't hungry, so I whipped it up for myself, since I had no real breakfast this morning, just a quick cup of coffee and two slices of ham.  Check out my pictures and videos below, as well as, how I packed up leftovers to take to work.  At the end of the post are some links to other delicious meals!

I keep both fresh and frozen produce in the house.  This afternoon, I chose to go the easy route and used frozen zucchini.  It came out delicious and it took no more than 10 minutes to prepare.

Ingredients:

cooking oil
frozen zucchini
eggs

Coat bottom of small frying pan with cooking oil.  Add frozen zucchini and cook on medium heat until browned.  Beat three eggs and add to zucchini, stirring often.  Cook until eggs are dry.  You can add onions, salt, pepper, red pepper and parmesian cheese if you desire.  I sometimes add all but the black pepper as I don't like black pepper, but today, I felt like making it quick and easy.




I packed up leftovers for lunch (which in my case is really dinner as I work evenings).  Check out my meatloaf recipe below.

leftover meatloaf, a banana for snack and water.  I packed some ketchup
in a plastic baggie to put on top of the meatloaf if I desire.

all packed and ready to go
I love making extra so that I have leftovers.  It's nice to bring a hot meal to work for dinner or eat a hot lunch, especially in the winter, on a cold, dreary day.

Check out some of my other favorite dishes below:

stuffed chicken cutlets and mashed cauliflower
meatloaf and mashed sweet potatoes
sausage, peppers and onions in a red sauce

Reene Pisi












For my intro click here






No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics