Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Egg Whites With Ham and Cheese and Salsa

Pin It Now!
Yesterday morning, after I put up the brisket (post to follow tomorrow) I made breakfast per hubby's request.  It was delicious.  Check out my pictures and videos below.  Also, at the end of the post are some links to other delicious meals!

Egg Whites with Ham and Cheese and Salsa:

Ingredients:

6 eggs
ham
Swiss cheese
American cheese
mild Salsa

Seperate the 6 eggs, add one yolk to the 6 egg whites.  I do this as it's less calories and cholesterol and it tastes delicious.  Beat eggs.  Add in small pieces of ham, and cheeses.  Mix in a few teaspoons of salsa,


Melt a small amount of butter in a frying pan, pour in mixture and cook until dry.






Enjoy.

Check out some of my other favorite dishes below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics